Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP x Ladders

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CivRP x Ladders

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello, just want to see what Civ Commands' thoughts would be on adding ladders into any player-spawned civ vehicles. Or perhaps a set few such as work vans and pickups? There are some unique RPs that could be done with something as simple as a ladder, I wondered if command would be up for it being added?

Thanks, Jinpooh

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: CivRP x Ladders

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello, just want to see what Civ Commands' thoughts would be on adding ladders into any player-spawned civ vehicles. Or perhaps a set few such as work vans and pickups? There are some unique RPs that could be done with something as simple as a ladder, I wondered if command would be up for it being added?

Thanks, Jinpooh
could do a rp where like construction and fall of a ladder for LAS would be a good scene

Hello Xi Jinpooh 👋

So I tested this out with myself and Samurai yesterday and we are able to pull out ladders from civ vehicle by typing "/ladder" but the boot of the cars. We have no problem from our point of view with people roleplaying the use of ladders (as its a very neat prop). If you are not able to do it, would you be able to replicate your steps and put them here so I could test it? :)

Many Thanks,

if you have the LFB tag it would trigger the /ladder from that on any vehicle. if you dont have the tag /ladder will not work

I do not hold the LFB tag but can still access the ladder (just tested this) - However I know AFO have access to ladders so could also be related to that. Interestingly Jinpooh is in AFO
if you have the LFB tag it would trigger the /ladder from that on any vehicle. if you dont have the tag /ladder will not work

Hello all who have been watching this thread. Due to the inactivity of 30 days and no further reports of this not working I'm going to be moving this suggestion to the declined section.

If this ever becomes a problem again or something isn't working. Please feel free to shoot me a DM about it @ `Poptic-Uchiha ポプティック (ง︡'-'︠)ง#7967 (354154756769579028)

Many Thanks all,