Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More 4x4 and Coupe Cars for Civ

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Aviation_Joe

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More 4x4 and Coupe Cars for Civ

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I think Civ has a good amount of Sports cars and bikes but I would love to see some more Coupe and SUVs. I understand we have a good selection already but I feel most of mainly the Coupes are quite old and outdated and slightly unrealistic. I think it will add a great amount of realism seeing us drive around in modern cars that you would normally see in the real world if this doesn’t get accepted that’s fine but from my POV I feel like it could make the roleplay slightly better and more realistic. At the moment I feel there is no real middle ground between your super cars and your old cars and Volkswagen Beetle
Thanks

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good Evening Aviation_Joe

Thank you very much for your suggestion but unfortunately at this time Civilian Command will be declining your suggestion. As I am sure you are aware we have just received many new vehicles, now we have over 120 cars available for civs to use within a number of different categories. As it stands we wont be looking into adding these cars to the garage, down the line we could come back to this and see if the cars that you have provided might be suitable but as of now this wont be needed. Please also remember that there are Base GTA cars in the garage also if some of the new ones dont fit your scene ideas.

Once again thank you for you suggestion.

Regards
(CR1) Davies
Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
& Civilian Operations Command Team