Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More Civilian Spawn points across the map.

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(JO-3) TheAshenCaptain

Station Officer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More Civilian Spawn points across the map.

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Civilians should have more spawnpoints across the map.

My proposal is to give us selective spawn points which would encourage civs to set scenes up in more diverse places, reduce the time taken for scenes and give us more options.

An example of some of these postals could be:

3031 - A M25 / Grapeseed / Mt Chilliad Spawn point. Would reduce the time taken for scenes on mountain. Would encourage civs to do scenes on the northen side of the lake.

911 Farm house - A more rural location close to FT Zancudo. Would give opotunity for MISPER and river rescue. Outside of the city however close would allow for Marsh rescue ECT

Containers at 16 - Allows for us to get access to trailers quickly, would encourage more scenes in the south west corner of the map. Would reduce the wait times for getting a trailer and open up more RP opportunities.

811 Spawn - Would allow for access to the beach areas, M25, City hill areas along with more areas.

Any more feel free to comment on the post

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Ashen 👋

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. I will discuss with Civ command about the possibility of additional spawn points to see if it worth adding some more :)
I will update once I have news

Many Thanks,

Greetings once again to Ashen and all those watching this particular thread. I shall provide an update.

I have been discussing with Civ command I believe we have come to the conclusion of additional civ spawn points. I cannot release where they might be at this moment in time whilst we finalise things but this was our thought process:

Civ spawns cannot be in places where scenes can take place. We don't allow scenes to happen near any of our current spawns because we need to be able to provide a place in which the civs can get set up in peace. Hence the spawn point will need to be away from any sort of hotspots / useful RP locations

We also need to allow adequate room for spawning, vehicle blips and a place that the vehicles can spawn. It also needs to be somewhat out of sight of main roads / frequently used paths (no good having a spawn point in legion square for example).

Given then nature of our team threads and locations I can tell you that the new spawn point(s) will potentially be situated away from current spawn points but closer to much great POI's around the map as well as other residential locations.

That is all for now whilst I finalise changes but will keep you update. Many thanks once again for the suggestion!

Hi Ashen,

Thanks for the suggestion - As per above from our Head Of Civ, Poptic. This is something we have discussed before in Command and have an idea of some new spots to spawn. Due to this, I shall move over to Dev Review.

Thank you,
PipeDreamR
CR1 - Civilian Command