Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More stamina/energy for civ animals

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Taylor ✪

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More stamina/energy for civ animals

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Make it so certain animals such as the GSD or retriever dogs can have more amount of stamina as this will make it realistic as dogs can run for long distances without losing stamina as, when playing as a civ dog, you find it very hard to catch your suspect. Whereas, animals like pigs do not have as much stamina.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Taylor 👋

More stamina for civs is something that would not make sense. The idea of stamina is so there isn't a stalemate foot pursuit and that the Civs can be caught. Refer to this post on Civ stamina - https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/stamina.5783/#post-16211

However in regards to stamina when running as a Civ dog, I shall test it and get back to you, if its the case you run out of stamina too quickly as a dog, that is something we can look at changing :))

Many Thanks,

Greetings Taylor 👋

More stamina for civs is something that would not make sense. The idea of stamina is so there isn't a stalemate foot pursuit and that the Civs can be caught. Refer to this post on Civ stamina - https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/stamina.5783/#post-16211

However in regards to stamina when running as a Civ dog, I shall test it and get back to you, if its the case you run out of stamina too quickly as a dog, that is something we can look at changing :))

Many Thanks,
A little reference to how far the GSD can run is around the exact civ spawn point to the far exit of the spawn area

Yea the stamina is poor, I shall take this to pending dev review but I am unable to say if it's possible to have different a stamina amount for just the dogs :)

Note To Devs: Is it possible to increase the stamina for police civs who run as police dogs? "a_c_shepherd" as you can see in the screenshot above the amount of time you can sprint is pretty poor considering you are a police dog. Thanks!

Movign this to completed.

I have just tested this in game, the mechanics of stamina are fine. I believe this was when there was a stamina script on civ's which isn't there anymore.

Thank you for the suggestion and have a great day.

PipeDreamR.
Head of Civilian Operations.