Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: New Bikes ( Realistic ) and Possible Custom Addon Biker Peds

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Macho

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New Bikes ( Realistic ) and Possible Custom Addon Biker Peds

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Ninja Kawasaki Would Be Nice To Get A Nice bike In And If Possible To find Some with a Custom Able To Add engine Mods colour etc

BMW R1 This Bike Is really Nice and yet Again Will Add Little more Realism into Five M Harley Davidson More for Bike Ride outs And Other

If Possible it Will be Fun To try And Add Some Custom peds Linked with Bike Outfits and Would Be Very Cool and Unique

Thanks Liam

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings S Liam 👋

Thanks for suggesting those bikes. If you wouldn't mind referring to this website: https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Vehicles - If you could please locate the vehicle and copy and paste the spawn code I'll look at adding it to a list of vehicle to possibly get added at a future date :D

The addition of custom peds is also something that could be a really neat idea, however I've looked at every base ped model in GTA (which is over 1000) and it seems we have all the ones available to use that are not custom made (aside from about 25). If you would be able to find custom models and link them in here I'll be able to pass that over to dev review to see if they are able to be added in a future update :)

Many Thanks,

Thanks for providing this!

Do you have the website they came from? I would need to be able to see what it looks like physically / see how it performs in game if possible

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-kawasaki-ninja-h2-tunable/98044 ( Ninja )

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/harley-davidson-xlcr-add-on (Harley)

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-kawasaki-ninja-h2-tunable/98044 BMW is the s600

The 2 Links For the BMW & Ninja Are From The Same Drive But Please Not The Spawn Codes Are Wrong So Need to Look In vehicle Meta To find the Proper Spawn Codes

Also I Have These In My Test Server And Works Like A Charm So Files May Are Missing Resource_lua Folder But Can Be Easily Obtained and Works Very Well Although Some Tweaks Need to Be Made as The Bike Can Reach 150+ If Modified Engie/Transmission/Brakes

Looking To Hear Back ,

S Liam :)

The only reason we don't have real life civ cars in game like a BMW is the fact that many players on the police side will see a modded car and will instantly know its a civ, therefore they may follow it and ruin a scene. This'll be the same with having real life motorbikes in the server too I'd bet

I would slightly disagree. 90% of Civ cars are noticeable regardless of the brand, there is always the option of stealing AI cars off the streets but because we rarely see that, the issue of people identifying it is a Civ generally doesn't have any downsides, as long as they obey the law while being tailed nothing ever really happens. However I do get what you are saying, it would make them more noticeable but there is always the option of going covert with an AI car I suppose. Before pushing this anywhere I'll review it with civ command and see what we decide :)

Many thanks,

So looking at your message only the motorcycles links were posted. The Kawasaki ninja and the Harley Davidson bike. Would need the link for the BMW. Also the Kawasaki google drive has a bunch of cars that come with is so not too sure about that. It looks like its just the Ninja.rar that is the motorbike?

If you could please post the link to the BMW also we can take a look when we get the chance. Something like this is not urgent but we will get round to reviewing it.

Edit. If you would post the direct link to website / post of where each vehicle is at clearly labelled that would be great

Which vehicles inside that folder are the vehicles you are suggesting? :)

Attachments

• 1679679441108.png
    1679679441108.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Greetings upon review of adding bikes we have decided to decline this suggestion based on the fact we have a lot of bikes available to use and in the base game of GTA to chose from. We may look at adding custom vehicles like this in the future but we will hold off for now whilst we focus on greater tasks at hand.

I thank you for your cooperation both here on the forums and DMs however Liam!