Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: paintball gun and throwable objects

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

Kieran89

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: paintball gun and throwable objects

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

my suggestion would be for a paintball gun or an airsoft rifle to be intruduced to civ firearms my reasoning behind this is alot of people mistake airfost rifles and paintball guns for real firearms and it would be nice for this to be intruduced to further the rp

also throwable objects like bricks we have balls at the moment but they are pretty crap they dont work half the time and dont do any damage my main focus for throwing bricks would be aimed at tsg for riots or similar situations

Upvote 1
I like the idea of paintball and airsoft rifles and pistols... another dynamic to the RP. Would also be nice if they shot paint too!

I like the idea of paintball and airsoft rifles and pistols... another dynamic to the RP. Would also be nice if they shot paint too!
I agree with Inspector Chinny.

Think it has been suggested loads of times for a paintball gun, but would change the aspect of not always having a gun.

But throwable objects would improve RP For TSG, AFO Like bricks, Stones etc which could deal damage to cars/people. Shields could block it. I think that would massively improve things for riots or simple criminal damage to cars etc.

Suggestion Title: paintball gun and throwable objects

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

my suggestion would be for a paintball gun or an airsoft rifle to be intruduced to civ firearms my reasoning behind this is alot of people mistake airfost rifles and paintball guns for real firearms and it would be nice for this to be intruduced to further the rp

also throwable objects like bricks we have balls at the moment but they are pretty crap they dont work half the time and dont do any damage my main focus for throwing bricks would be aimed at tsg for riots or similar situations

Thanks for the suggestion. This is already something that is currently being looked into by the dev team.
There is no definitive time frame on this.
Moving to Pending Dev Review