Aux - NPAS: NPAS Comms Ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: NPAS Comms Ticket.

Division: Aux - NPAS

This isn't so much of a suggestion to be honest as I'm not sure what the answer is but I think it's something that's worth looking at and seeing if anyone has any ideas.

It seems we often appear to have trouble getting comms ticket holders to come up in NPAS. I know anyone in flight ops can also do comms and I think often that is what ends up happening.

Is there anything that PoliceMP can do to motivate comms ticket holders to come up in NPAS more and assist? As it stands I don't see what the incentive is for them to do so.

As I say I don't think I know the solution but I think it's something that needs to be looked at. Don't know if anyone else has suggestions around this.

I agree, It is harder to deploy NPAS more to complete hours when we are reliant on other people to do that. I think a pretty cool incentive would be most deployed or most hours for the month and maybe they can be given a shot at Flight Ops Pilot It would be like 1 or 2 people added. but seems silly since Flight Ops is a privilege to have
. just a thought

Hello @OneUniqueLAD

Thank you for your feedback, flight operations command team do acknowledge that at times it can be quite a challenge. However, with our new deployment forms, TFO's deployment hours will now include comms tickets deployment hours as well. So that means TFO's dont necessarily need to be piloting the aircraft, they can be the comms as well. With this in place, we have seen good numbers deploying from pilots and etc. There will be a few things coming up in the next few weeks to encourage more deployments..

If you have any suggestions that you would like to share, please feel free to create another post
As this isin't exactly a suggestion, more of a feeback, ill be moving this to Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.