Declined Blacklisted communities on PC/LAS application form.

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
I believe a part should be added to the PC/LAS application forms to draw attention to the fact we have blacklisted communities. In my personal opinion it's not reasonable to expect new members to know blacklisted communities exist. By adding this to the PC/LAS application form it helps draw attention to it and makes it harder to defend if you're part of one.

Something as simple as "I agree to not be a part of a blacklisted community while part of PoliceMP" or something similar. Maybe also advising how they can check this. This could sit either on "Community Rules Quiz" page or "Player conditions and agreements" part of the page. Maybe also add it as part of the welcome message the bot sends when you join the discord as well?

For me personally this was the first FiveM community I joined and I had no idea blacklisted communities were even a thing until I saw an announcement saying a community had been blacklisted.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello

We have discussed a few times about the way blacklisted communitys are, At current we do not have any plans to add any sections about our blacklisted servers but could be changed in the future

So for now, This suggestion is DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.