Declined Bodycam Footage

The suggestion has been declined.

Ferraridogpeeked

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bodycam Footage

Division: MET - ERT

Being as you are able to get dashcam footage in vehicles, i think it would be a great idea to add bodycam footage aswell (this goes for any division which you can get dashcam footage)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Seen as though this is a suggestion for more than one division, and wouldn't just be a change in the works of ERT, I am going to move this to normal suggestions so that it can be reviewed there.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What would be the benefit of the body cam? Or are you suggesting just an overlay?

Suggestion Title: Bodycam Footage

Division: MET - ERT

Being as you are able to get dashcam footage in vehicles, i think it would be a great idea to add bodycam footage aswell (this goes for any division which you can get dashcam footage)
You aren't able to get dashcam footage currently, it's only an overlay.
There is another suggestion, suggesting bodycam footage, and as I said in that - it's a nice idea but in reality no body is going to be watching replay of an RP scene feom start to finish at Custody. Cannot see it being used much, if at all, if even possible to be done without causing stress on the server.. (assuming that it would that is).

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

We will look at adding a body cam UI at some point, although there would be no functionality to make videos or recordings, therefore I'll decline this suggestion.

Thanks