Declined British Transport Police Addition

The suggestion has been declined.

Zidan

Reaction score
Website
policemp.com
Hello, I have been looking through recent suggestions have noticed people have requested BTP previously. I have seen that they all speak about it being its own division for say. With the divisions it would require staffing and civs being forced to use the transport network so that they could be included.

I would like to make a suggestion of adding BTP as a DLC, like COLP is rather than adding it as its own division. This makes it an open choice for the server, meaning it will not demand for staffing and civs to create a story around it. They primary responsibility will be looking after the London transport network, such as TFL services, Taxi's, Trains, ECT. They will also be great for the Friday patrols that are hosted like the football matches and when the O2 finally arrives the matches and events that are held there. They will assist with looking after the Dock areas, transport stations and mainly anything related to the transport of freight and people.

I have noticed that it has been tried and tested with adding certain vehicles such as trains, I have also spoken to and taken a look in the FiveM docs and have noticed that there is a way to add them but they are controlled by AI. I am not an experienced developer so do not have a clue if this works, nor do I know how you previously tried to add them.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to suggest, and hopefully its considered.
Thank you for your time!
Zidan

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.