Declined Callsign issue

The suggestion has been declined.

Liammacca409

Police Constable
Reaction score
This is a request i have to stop people from using custom callsigns in they're name instead of clientside given callsign options, this includes the following example which i will be using my own name for to show " [D5123] LiamMacca "

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This seems more of a report than a suggestion.

If its a suggestion you may need to further clarify on what you mean.

This seems more of a report than a suggestion.

If its a suggestion you may need to further clarify on what you mean.
Ah i did not think of it that way

Thank you for notifying it to me, i just wanted to have the situation known.

@Liammacca409 Thanks for your suggestion.

Could you elaborate on this further please? I'm not sure I understand the suggestion fully.

@Liammacca409 Thanks for your suggestion.

Could you elaborate on this further please? I'm not sure I understand the suggestion fully.
Of course. I have seen multiple times when in the server that there is people using custom callsigns, made from they're fivem/gta username, when you open fivem and go to the settings, you can change your name, and people have been using this to create custom callsigns what has not been given to them with the "/callsign" command in-game. and when looking for someone on the F2 track menu, its harder to find them as you would have to look through the list of "NO CALLSIGN" users to find that exact person.

Of course. I have seen multiple times when in the server that there is people using custom callsigns, made from they're fivem/gta username, when you open fivem and go to the settings, you can change your name, and people have been using this to create custom callsigns what has not been given to them with the "/callsign" command in-game. and when looking for someone on the F2 track menu, its harder to find them as you would have to look through the list of "NO CALLSIGN" users to find that exact person.

Thanks for the explanation.

There is a plan to phase out the callsigns already, therefore moving this over to declined. Currently no new delta call signs are assigned, but players may still use existing callsigns should they have one assigned.

Thanks