Accepted CCTV suggestion

The suggestion has been accepted.

Thor

Police Constable
Reaction score
This is more just a thread about how CCTV can be used within the server, unsure how it could be delivered as its quite a big discussion needed around it. I would be more than happy to give more ideas about it and have a chat about it if there's any kind of backing and people think it would be beneficial. I believe there was another CIV who spoke to me about this too. It could maybe be a self learning package or just a training on the side.

The suggestion is that we add a bit more variance to just checking CCTV, like be more specific with where you are checking it. Are you at a store? does the store owner allow you to see the CCTV? I feel like there's always just an assumption that you'd have access to CCTV (maybe you do, i could be wrong) I just think it would that extra little boost to the RP and make the Police within the server maybe go down alternate routes and really have to think what to do next.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So in real life under the Police & Criminal Evidence Act 1994, police can access CCTV if they believe it holds footage in relation to a crime that has taken place, so yes, the assumption is correct, they do have access to CCTV footage.

So in real life under the Police & Criminal Evidence Act 1994, police can access CCTV if they believe it holds footage in relation to a crime that has taken place, so yes, the assumption is correct, they do have access to CCTV footage.
i was meaning more towards time where there wouldnt be any CCTV? it was just to try add a little more to the RP and a bit more detail but i understand if its not really logical to introduce or is pointless. Thanks anyway Ormzy!

Hi there Thor,

Due to the recent addition of a CCTV system for Control, please await further correspondence on how it will work.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will move to accepted.

Kind Regards,
(E5) Clynx