Declined Change the intro music.

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe "Way down we go - kaleo" Is a more suitable intro song for the PMP loading as it's more catchy and "cool" if you like.
Would be a good song, but they would need things like copyright and it may not go with the current video/cinematic intro and they would maybe have to refilm a into video to fit the beats/tempo.

Would be a good song, but they would need things like copyright and it may not go with the current video/cinematic intro and they would maybe have to refilm a into video to fit the beats/tempo.
Yes thanks. I forgot to mention copyright. About the video I played it when the beat dropped and it fitted perfectly. 89% accuracy from the beats.

unfortunately think you will find the server entrance music will need to be royalty free.
there is currently a rule stating "copywrite free or nothing" with regards to music, changing the entrance music to "Way down we go - kaleo" would break this rule.

cant see this being approved.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

YouTube doesn't allow to embed videos with copyrighted music, therefore I'm afraid this isn't an option.

Thanks