Declined Character customisation

The suggestion has been declined.

C.Sneesby

Reaction score
I personally think tac ops subscribers should be able to add accessories to there characters to make it more personal such as allowing tac ops to wear glasses and not just for people who has the senior civ tag I feel it will make a lot of subscribers have some personality within there characters and I try to make my character look bit like me but the only issue is I can't because I wear gasses in real life and I do feel its unfair people with senior civ tags are having more customisation with there characters and the rest have no customisation at all apart from a few hair styles but I feel like if you have the ability to make a personal character like you can with tac ops I feel you should allow them to add accessories such as glasses more hair styles etc

please take this into consideration as iv heard many members asking for glasses and when we ask how do you get them everyone response is "you have to be senior civ" and I feel this is unfair to other members of the community

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I fully agree with this.
The fact is you've payed for the ability to customize your character to your liking, therefore, you should have more customization that anyone else in theory.

Not only glasses but things like watches (within reason).

Many thanks,
Larry B

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do agree, it would be more realistic to have additional features such as glasses as part of Tac Ops. Unfortunately, the script we use does not specify individual prop types. Instead, we can only specify the whole category. Glasses come under the face props, including other props such as a range of masks (animal).

I will decline this, as there's no simple way to enable glasses. We may be able to find an alternative solution long term to restrict it, but it's unlikely to happen in the near future.

Thanks