CID Binoculars & Radio togglable keytones

astronomy

Reaction score
Hello,

I am writing today to suggest 2 different things, one has been in PoliceMP before the major update a week or two ago, the other one is quite new.

CID Binoculars would be a really nice addition to our equipment, as well as a working camera that can be zoomed in. This is essential to us for stake outs and undercover / covert operations or just operations in general. The binoculars & camera could be in CID boots and can only be taken in and out of there. High vis jackets on all uniforms would be nice, that could also come from the boot so we can put it on any uniform we feel like wearing (there is an RTC at night and the visibility is low, high vis is essential so we can stand out to traffic / civs.

Before the major update, radio keytones were togglable and weren't a pain. But now, we don't really have a choice with what we want and it would be nice if we could toggle it again as not being funny but this is slowly driving me insane with the 1000 tones every 3 minutes. The gui format could be the same as it was with the old layout, so if people don't want to have to hear the tones then they can turn it off so it can be peaceful but if they do want to hear the tones then fair enough and they can turn it on.​

Hi @astronomy,

Thanks for the suggestion,

CID Binoculars would be a really nice addition to our equipment, as well as a working camera that can be zoomed in. This is essential to us for stake outs and undercover / covert operations or just operations in general. The binoculars & camera could be in CID boots and can only be taken in and out of there. High vis jackets on all uniforms would be nice, that could also come from the boot so we can put it on any uniform we feel like wearing (there is an RTC at night and the visibility is low, high vis is essential so we can stand out to traffic / civs.

I do like the idea of bino's and a camera that can be used. We can have a look into this. The Hi Vis Jacket is a tricky one although you should only be responding to RTC's as CIU in the CIU outfit for this exact reason. CIU should not be ran out with those if you are not in the marked CIU car & wearing the CIU uniform.

Before the major update, radio keytones were togglable and weren't a pain. But now, we don't really have a choice with what we want and it would be nice if we could toggle it again as not being funny but this is slowly driving me insane with the 1000 tones every 3 minutes. The gui format could be the same as it was with the old layout, so if people don't want to have to hear the tones then they can turn it off so it can be peaceful but if they do want to hear the tones then fair enough and they can turn it on

So I am not sure what the tones are that you are referring to, they haven't ever been toggleable? I think you had a bug that you never heard them? I have checked our repo and cant see a option for this being added? Do you know when the toggle stopped?

Last edited: