Accepted Civ spawn repairs/fuel

The suggestion has been accepted.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Is it possible to have petrol station zones added to civ spawns so we can fuel up and repair vehicles before we leave spawn? I don't mean an actual petrol station but as in the area where you turn the engine off and press E. Every now and again cars spawned via civ garage break down not long after spawning and if customisation has been done since then to suit an RP having to get a new one and start again is a real pain. Being able to fuel up and simply press F1 fix would be (in my non developing mind) a good solution.

Thanks, Xi Jinpooh

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to have petrol station zones added to civ spawns so we can fuel up and repair vehicles before we leave spawn? I don't mean an actual petrol station but as in the area where you turn the engine off and press E. Every now and again cars spawned via civ garage break down not long after spawning and if customisation has been done since then to suit an RP having to get a new one and start again is a real pain. Being able to fuel up and simply press F1 fix would be (in my non developing mind) a good solution.

Thanks, Xi Jinpooh

Hey Xi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The Petrol Station script is mapped to the GTA objects, at this stage, there are no plans to add pumps at the civ spawn points. I will however add a backlog item to fix a car after spawn, so I guess we can class it as semi-accepted.

Thanks,
Intrise

Hey Xi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The Petrol Station script is mapped to the GTA objects, at this stage, there are no plans to add pumps at the civ spawn points. I will however add a backlog item to fix a car after spawn, so I guess we can class it as semi-accepted.

Thanks,
Intrise
Thank you, it will help a lot