Community Expansion - Suggest your Ideas

I don’t mind paying for a mine craft server for the donators it doesn’t cost much. 
Â

I can get one up running tonight with some great plugins and that. Can we get a Minecraft specific thread for ideas?Â
I doubt that will be needed, we're looking to run whatever we expand ourselves and so far Minecraft seems a popular choice. We're also not just limited to one server, we could, for example, be running a minecraft server and DayZ server along with our FiveM server. Thanks for the offer though, we'll get back to you if that does become needed at any point

We've listened, and added your suggestions to a poll. Please vote on this poll for the servers you'd like to see us set up.

Thanks to @Virkiefor funding a new server for us, donations will help us more than ever now so please consider donating.

Â​

Â​

Last edited:
Good morning, 

Â

We have worked hard to get the community to where it is today. Each member of the team, past and present, has been a great asset in bringing this community to where it is today. Months of work have gone into developing the server you play on today, the payment we get is that the players are happy and enjoy it. That's all we want!Â

Â

For those who don't know the history, this community simply started as a project for a few friends to play around with LSPDFR-style scripts and British police vehicles together. Initially, there was never any plans to progress the community to the point it is today.Â

Â

As the community has grown, so have the chances of expanding our community further. We have hardware capable of running plenty more than it does now, and we would love to open another game server for you to enjoy.Â

Â

Thinking about what you might enjoy, please reply to the thread with your suggestions on what we could run. After enough suggestions are in, we will add a poll for you to vote on. Once we add the poll, we will let you know in the Discord announcements channel.Â

Â

Even if you don't think many people will like your idea, please suggest it. We would love to offer a large list of games that we could run servers on for you to choose from in a poll. We should stress that this is very early in progress, and could be months before opening. This, however, is the first public stage of our expansion and we hope you'll find if as exciting as we do.Â

Â

Â

Please don't waste your chance to suggest a game, even if it's been suggested already in some form. 

Â

Â

- Community Managers 

Im think how about having voice channels on discord for control room and incidents channels so that we can be more realistic and use in game voice for warnings or to give information to new people

Im think how about having voice channels on discord for control room and incidents channels so that we can be more realistic and use in game voice for warnings or to give information to new people
I think you may want to suggest this for the FiveM server under suggestions, it's not really relevant for this thread.Â

@Virkie I would second a Minecraft Server. I wouldn't mind setting one up. Done it many times before. Though it whether people would play it :/

@Virkie I would second a Minecraft Server. I wouldn't mind setting one up. Done it many times before. Though it whether people would play it 😕
That's our plan here, is to expand the community into extra games with the hopes that those who are interested within our community would play those games.

That's our plan here, is to expand the community into extra games with the hopes that those who are interested within our community would play those games.
Well I could use that Linux VPS to set up a MC server? Why not lol.

DayZ Server would be great. Just so expensive...

I think it should be open to everyone because not everyone can afford to donate money because of being unpaid leaveÂ

I think it should be open to everyone because not everyone can afford to donate money because of being unpaid leaveÂ
Fair enough, maybe in the future. The server costs money to run as it is run on a seperate box to the rest of the community, it also gives donators an additional perk. For us to run another FS server, we would need to pay a lot more money (hundreds over a year) and would require hours of setup, not to mention the need to buy another copy of FS, as you can't run the server whilst being on the game.Â

Â

Tldr: it's a lot of money, probably not too worth itÂ