Community Expansion - Suggest your Ideas

I think it should be open to everyone because not everyone can afford to donate money because of being unpaid leaveÂ
Fair enough, maybe in the future. The server costs money to run as it is run on a seperate box to the rest of the community, it also gives donators an additional perk. For us to run another FS server, we would need to pay a lot more money (hundreds over a year) and would require hours of setup, not to mention the need to buy another copy of FS, as you can't run the server whilst being on the game.Â

Â

Tldr: it's a lot of money, probably not too worth itÂ

I don’t mind paying for a mine craft server for the donators it doesn’t cost much. 
Â

I can get one up running tonight with some great plugins and that. Can we get a Minecraft specific thread for ideas?Â

I don’t mind paying for a mine craft server for the donators it doesn’t cost much. 
Â

I can get one up running tonight with some great plugins and that. Can we get a Minecraft specific thread for ideas?Â
I doubt that will be needed, we're looking to run whatever we expand ourselves and so far Minecraft seems a popular choice. We're also not just limited to one server, we could, for example, be running a minecraft server and DayZ server along with our FiveM server. Thanks for the offer though, we'll get back to you if that does become needed at any point

We've listened, and added your suggestions to a poll. Please vote on this poll for the servers you'd like to see us set up.

Thanks to @Virkiefor funding a new server for us, donations will help us more than ever now so please consider donating.

Â​

Â​

Last edited:
Can i get some developer and founders to message me reagrding the future ofpolice mp and expansion