Accepted Consider adding more modern weapons to civ firearms locker.

The suggestion has been accepted.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Civ firearms are in need of more modernised weapons rather as a mafia Tommy gun a compact AK and an 18th century musket. Things like an uzi (micro SMG), the combat pdw, more variation in handguns or even a full size rifles such as the advanced rifle or normal full sized AK (assault rifle I believe) if generous enough. Issue is we are having to choose between 2 compact weapons and a single shot weapon for every firearms scene on which we engage in shots. On many of which the gun simply does not match the scenario.

Thanks, Xi Jinpooh.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Civ firearms are in need of more modernised weapons rather as a mafia Tommy gun a compact AK and an 18th century musket. Things like an uzi (micro SMG), the combat pdw, more variation in handguns or even a full size rifles such as the advanced rifle or normal full sized AK (assault rifle I believe) if generous enough. Issue is we are having to choose between 2 compact weapons and a single shot weapon for every firearms scene on which we engage in shots. On many of which the gun simply does not match the scenario.

Thanks, Xi Jinpooh.

Hi Xi,

Thanks for raising your suggestion.

I have added it to our backlog, although there's no ETA at this stage.

Thanks,
Intrise