Suggestion Accepted Control: Dispatching LFB - peak times/event times

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(B3) RudeDarkblade

Chief Fire & Rescue Commissioner
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Dispatching LFB - peak times/event times

Division: Control

Hi,
My suggestion is to benefit both LFB, Control and maybe Civ too.
LFB have operational areas for each station. Mostly during peak times, events, ops, etc. Can we start having LFB dispatched to calls within their areas and this should reduce response times. so Paleto/Sandy stations go to northern areas for calls and so on.
Of course if no one else is about then call up any available LFB as you would.
as LFB command I am going to start pushing the use of other stations so we can make full use of our assets and get LFB around the map more.
In reality the closest station would be called up and sent and then other units would be requested to assist if needed. I can write up something with assist control in knowing which unit to call up for where.

To add, can control gather more info for callout before they calls us up and then dispatch accordingly. Realistically you can send 1 pump to bin fires and saving your cat. 2 pumps should be sent to anything larger such as RTCs, Large fire, building fires, etc.

Cheers 😎

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi there RudeDarkBlade,

Thank you for your suggestion and I am completely onboard with your point. I believe this is something we can get implemented, so will discuss this further with the rest of my team and LFB command.

Hence, I will mark this suggestion as ACCEPTED

Thank you,

(E5) Clynx