Declined could we benefit from?

The suggestion has been declined.

SlaughterDemon

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
i had a thought whilst playing online just now is how come we don't have a coroner within pmp. I know theres the AI version which is incredibly glitchy.
it doesn't have to be anything fancy just a simple roll up to a scene put the deceased civ/officer into the van/Hearse either (electric or petrol) take them to X location to make the scene that little bit more in depth

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, other than overcoming the glitches present in the AI coroner, what benefit would this actually bring to PMP?

Hello, other than overcoming the glitches present in the AI coroner, what benefit would this actually bring to PMP?
hello jin,

so there maybe a civ that would want to do a burial or a bereaved loved one scene where the hearse would take them to the church or a funeral service, for them to RP the scene or what have you

hello jin,

so there maybe a civ that would want to do a burial or a bereaved loved one scene where the hearse would take them to the church or a funeral service, for them to RP the scene or what have you
Can easily be done by a Civ, I’ve driven a hearse many a times.

Hello @SlaughterDemon ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding a coroner department. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise