Pending Dev Review Dev- Movable ANPR

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

teddie2k14

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Movable ANPR

Division: MET - ERT

Make the ANPR moveable. When I toggle the ANPR it gives me a list of numbers to have it at the front, back or either side of my car and it would be great if it actually worked. I like to sit along the motorway or A roads doing ANPR checks, but I have to have my car facing across the road towards the central reservation because the ANPR only faces forward.

Upvote 0
The numberpad function does work, instead of pressing M and enter, you need to use the game chat for it to set on the left or right or wherever you want it. I believe the function is /anpr in game chat and then use your numpad to adjust where you want you ANPR camera.

I’ll give it a try later today. I’ve tried to work out how to do it but never got the hang of it. I think it would be easier if you just pressed M, enter, and then chose the position of the ANPR with the number key pad rather than the text chat.

Last edited:
Hello there as this is more of a dev suggestion and not something we as command have control over ill move ths to the correct thread.