Declined Discord channel for active warrants etc.

The suggestion has been declined.

Jack Leroy

Reaction score
I had a brainwave, open to people's thoughts on it.

What about a discord channel for all officers to see and civs can post mugshots in with a bit of detail (we will have the met police frame as a template), we can then try and have a couple of active warrants posted a day or have some outstanding for x amount of time. We will include linked areas or known properties to the suspect. Officers can then liase in game or be on the lookout for these suspects and execute search warrants if required with TSG if needed.

Civs are then to delete it from the channel once they are captured. Just trying to think of a way to give officers something to be actively looking out for from day to day.

Only issue is that people will have to refrain from using the peds posted in the channel unless you are the one role-playing it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Jack, due to your new position of CR2 we shall pick this up and see what we can do.

For those possibly watching this suggestion we will either post an update in here or you will see action in the Discord.

I had a brainwave, open to people's thoughts on it.

What about a discord channel for all officers to see and civs can post mugshots in with a bit of detail (we will have the met police frame as a template), we can then try and have a couple of active warrants posted a day or have some outstanding for x amount of time. We will include linked areas or known properties to the suspect. Officers can then liase in game or be on the lookout for these suspects and execute search warrants if required with TSG if needed.

Civs are then to delete it from the channel once they are captured. Just trying to think of a way to give officers something to be actively looking out for from day to day.

Only issue is that people will have to refrain from using the peds posted in the channel unless you are the one role-playing it.

In the meantime, more than happy to post any wanted posters or police appeals etc in police form hub, just drop me a dm :)

Hey @Poptic , @(CR2) Jack Leroy ,

I'll decline this on the basis of leaving it in your hands :)

If it's of interesting please ping in your civ mgmt chan and we can look into it.

Tks