Declined Discord role + channel

The suggestion has been declined.

TomDeTiger

Subscriber
Reaction score
Can we maybe add a role for any and all coders in the server so people can share and test code, have fun and maybe find suggestions and add to their code. People who are new to coding may be able to gain new skills by talking to people who code professionally, and when people need help with their code they can just pop a question in the chat.

(if my English is bad in this don't judge me, it's almost 1 am and I've been coding for 2 hours)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can we maybe add a role for any and all coders in the server so people can share and test code, have fun and maybe find suggestions and add to their code. People who are new to coding may be able to gain new skills by talking to people who code professionally, and when people need help with their code they can just pop a question in the chat.

(if my English is bad in this don't judge me, it's almost 1 am and I've been coding for 2 hours)

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I can see where you're coming from and there's definitely good intentions there. Although I do feel that the channel would ultimately become a poaching ground for other "copies" of PMP. Whilst it's always up to individuals which communities they are part of, generally it comes with a level of drama that consumes our time.

Thanks