Declined donators

The suggestion has been declined.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Hi there, I think allowing all downstairs to have one or two saved outfit slots would be quite nice to have as we have still paid money. Unlike tac ops what allows a lot of slots. I think it is just something more then what you have paid for, so if we had one slot to save outfits with a package. Because some people do pay for COLP and NHS blood and I think it would be nice to see that implemented.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi there, I think allowing all downstairs to have one or two saved outfit slots would be quite nice to have as we have still paid money. Unlike tac ops what allows a lot of slots. I think it is just something more then what you have paid for, so if we had one slot to save outfits with a package. Because some people do pay for COLP and NHS blood and I think it would be nice to see that implemented.

Hi pjharry1,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have reviewed the packages previously, there is a price increase on the county lines vs tac ops subscriptions, therefore there has to be a variance in terms of the features offered. At this stage we are not looking to add character customisation to county lines tier.

Thanks