Suggestion Declined Aux - Civillian Roleplay - Driveby mechanic

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello

Thanks for your initial suggestion.

Please can you elaborate a little more in terms of drive by mechanic?

Thanks

Hello

Thanks for your initial suggestion.

Please can you elaborate a little more in terms of drive by mechanic?

Thanks
Hi sorry I was a little vague. As in being able to shoot from within a vehicle,
it would give far more realism and would add another dynamic for all. Civ could do drive bys, aswell as be able to shoot from the vehicle during armed stops. As of right now there is little to no threat to AFO on a hard stop or similar tactics until the suspect steps out of the vehicle, giving AFO time to set up in cover etc every single time. With the 'drive-by- mechanic as I will call it the threat is just as high throughout the entire stop, meaning more pre planning and precision will have to be practiced by AFO during these stops.

On the flip side of this, AFO would be able to keep cover on a suspect from a car seat, for example if sat passenger in a left or right car on a box, they can be keeping a gun aimed at the driver throughout the entire process, once again giving extra coverage and bringing more safety and realism into conducting tactics.

Hope that cleared up what I meant for you, I wrote the initial message in a rush :)
Jinpooh

Hello Xi Jinpooh

Apologies for the very late response back to your suggestion. As the forum is now set up as Suggestions and Divisional, i am going to move this across to CIV for them to review and discuss further.

Thanks

Greetings Xi Jinpooh 👋

As it stands currently a "Drive By" mechanic is not going to be implemented into PoliceMP. This may change in the future but it has been reviewed and agreed upon by multiple parties that it isn't something that will be added. Thank you for the suggestion however :)

Many Thanks,