Declined Electric cars for divisions.

The suggestion has been declined.

Aidan Lewisdale

Reaction score
I have been wondering is electric vehicles would be help full for strategic positions in pmp such as CID/RTPC/AFO/CTSFO. I believe that electric vehicles will provide a safer alternative for strategic operations that pay include inti-terarisum operations where you do not want to alert the threat and undercover detectives following a vehicle and does not want to be detected. Their fast speed/acceleration may also assist RTPC when performing a fast manoeuvre on a vehicle failing to stop. In addition electric cars have been used in emergency vehicles before such as the mustang mach e, nissan leaf and bmw i3 + IX... and considering the new electric vehicle laws that will be applying in 2030 the metropolitan police service has ordered and is looking into new eletric police cars that include of the KIA EV6, TESLA MODEL 3, POLSTAR 2, Peugeot e-208s and corsa es. in consideration of the current bmw 530i+530d 320i+320d, x5', vlovo v60 xc60 xc90 we suspect they will lean to their electric counter parts in the future that include of the bmw i5/i4/ix/ix3 and volvo ex90 c40 eletric xc40. In conclusion i believe that this would make a great difference to PMP and not only give officers more safety but the public as well as having a more positive view on the server itself and i hope to see the following police vehicles in the police garages' below: (please also have unmarked variants for CID :] )

KIA EV6, TESLA MODEL 3, POLSTAR 2, Peugeot e-208s, corsa es, BMW i4, BMW i5, BMW IX, BMW ix3, Volvo EX90, Volvo xc40(electric), volvo c40.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For an additional note as somebody who was been in the server for about 2 months now having nice vehicles is a very nice thing to have especially when staring and will be a first impression on many players choosing weather they want to stay or not. :)

I have been wondering is electric vehicles would be help full for strategic positions in pmp such as CID/RTPC/AFO/CTSFO. I believe that electric vehicles will provide a safer alternative for strategic operations that pay include inti-terrarium operations where you do not want to alert the threat and undercover detectives following a vehicle and does not want to be detected. Their fast speed/acceleration may also assist RTPC when performing a fast manoeuvre on a vehicle failing to stop. In addition electric cars have been used in emergency vehicles before such as the mustang Mach e, Nissan leaf and BMW i3 + IX... and considering the new electric vehicle laws that will be applying in 2030 the metropolitan police service has ordered and is looking into new electric police cars that include of the KIA EV6, TESLA MODEL 3, POLSTAR 2, Peugeot e-208s and Corsa es. in consideration of the current BMW 530i+530d 320i+320d, x5', Volvo v60 xc60 xc90 we suspect they will lean to their electric counter parts in the future that include of the BMW i5/i4/ix/ix3 and Volvo ex90 c40 electric xc40. In conclusion i believe that this would make a great difference to PMP and not only give officers more safety but the public as well as having a more positive view on the server itself and i hope to see the following police vehicles in the police garages' below: (please also have unmarked variants for CID :] )

KIA EV6, TESLA MODEL 3, POLSTAR 2, Peugeot e-208s, Corsa es, BMW i4, BMW i5, BMW IX, BMW ix3, Volvo EX90, Volvo xc40(electric), Volvo c40.
I like the idea. However, I don't believe its the vehicles that have people stay.. I'd say its more what the servers like.. what the people are like etc but we are all allowed our own opinions. You then need to look towards the fuel mechanic and how that would work really as it would mean implementing charging stations and then coding etc and although its able to be done you could be waiting for a good bit in my opinion and also means that they would also needing find/make the models as well and that could take a good while as well. Like I said at the start I do like the idea so realistically its got my vote but could just be a while before anything it put in. :)

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

At the moment we are not looking to add EV vehicles across all divisions. Realistically, whilst yes they may be used in some areas, they would not be used in every division of MET.

Thanks