Declined ERT Vehicles

The suggestion has been declined.

Jake Montague

Reaction score
I'd like to see a more wide variety of vehicles for ERT, both marked and unmarked response vehicles. These could be Ford Focus', BMW 2 Series, maybe even a classic 2012 Ford Transit Carrier

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like to see a more wide variety of vehicles for ERT, both marked and unmarked response vehicles. These could be Ford Focus', BMW 2 Series, maybe even a classic 2012 Ford Transit Carrier
why would regular response units require unmarked cars when they would only respond to call with an marked car

Last edited:
wouldnt work for ERT as unmarked response vehicles as people would get confused with them and CId

I agree with the new ford focus and the 2 Series in the Whitelisted Garage, we already had plenty of transits and a sprinter though, although in the MET there is no such thing as Unmarked ERT other then an inspector or maybe a sergeant.

Please filter all division specific suggestions through the appropriate chain of command. If you've got ideas for ERT vehicles, pass it up through ERT's CoC.