Declined Extend vehicle locking/unlocking distance.

The suggestion has been declined.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
Hi, could the distance locking/unlocking a vehicle be extended? You have to be fairly close to the vehicle but in real life you can be a fair distance away to lock and unlock your car. I'm sure in particular anyone that has forgotten where they've parked before and used the fob to help locate the vehicle is aware of this.

I believe this is realistic to real life and would be helpful should you forget to lock your car meaning you don't have to get back as close to lock up. Hopefully if approved this is a fairly easy tweak.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi, could the distance locking/unlocking a vehicle be extended? You have to be fairly close to the vehicle but in real life you can be a fair distance away to lock and unlock your car. I'm sure in particular anyone that has forgotten where they've parked before and used the fob to help locate the vehicle is aware of this.

I believe this is realistic to real life and would be helpful should you forget to lock your car meaning you don't have to get back as close to lock up. Hopefully if approved this is a fairly easy tweak.
Was gonna mention this tbh, its very limited and irl you would be able to lock and unlock from a distance

Hello OneUniqueLad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestion.

After careful consideration, we've concluded that we will not be moving forward with your suggestion regarding extending the locking distance. While we see the thought and merit behind your idea, it doesn't align with our current development roadmap.

We understand this might be disappointing, but please know that your voice is important to us, and every suggestion is taken seriously and reviewed thoroughly.

Best regards,
Intrise