Accepted F2 Backup Menu Track The Player

The suggestion has been accepted.

Poptic

Game Moderator
Reaction score
I was wandering if its possible have the F2 Backup request track the player for the purpose of moving targets - especially during times when control is and radio traffic is heavy. Some players dont F2 track the person who called it up and trying to track players behind certain ANPR hits can be tricky depending on location. Its also difficult to communicate through text chat during busy times and it would be an overal QOL improvement to the game.

- Poptic :)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was wandering if its possible have the F2 Backup request track the player for the purpose of moving targets - especially during times when control is and radio traffic is heavy. Some players dont F2 track the person who called it up and trying to track players behind certain ANPR hits can be tricky depending on location. Its also difficult to communicate through text chat during busy times and it would be an overal QOL improvement to the game.

I fully support this idea
-Clumsyharry

Hi Poptic,

Thanks for your suggestion.

It would make sense and would also make life a lot easier.

I've added an item to our backlog, although no ETA at this stage.

Thanks.