Accepted Fire alarm panel

The suggestion has been accepted.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a good idea,

could easily get abused however.

Believe thats made by the same person who was apart of another group that caused issues. Ive suggested it previously aswell with a different mod, believe its pending dev review

This sounds like a good idea on paper however as said before it could get abused but like the f2 menu it can be abused and seen and dealt with by mods.
It could also add a bit of RP with possible false alarms or a new way of dispatching us to a fire by the alarm notification like a silent alarm for AFO.

A big problem I can see with it is actually integrating it into the server as it would need to be linked like the f2 track but also to individual buildings which could add to the server load and make it less stable, but then again I'm not a dev nor know anything about deving so it would have to be up to them about this.

I'd imagine its limited to only civ for rp situations, dont understand the argument about it being abused cause the process to be civ is difficult and long, plus your rp scene has to be written out in terms of the subject of it.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I believe a fire alarm panel has been added to some stations, therefore moving to accepted.

Thanks