Pending Dev Review Fire: New LFB Officer G31

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(JO-2) Dreamzzz

Station Officer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New LFB Officer G31

Division: Fire

New G31 Officer car, i think this would be the perfect car to replace our current Bmw 330d estate as its getting a little outdated and this new modern officer car would be a good replacement, the mod is free and having looked at it in OpenIV myself it looks like a pretty decent model but im no dev so i really couldnt say, it has two versions, a marked and unmarked variant, i feel like this would be a great modern addition to the garage and would allow us to look the part among other divisions with a modern vehicle! :)

See link below:
https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/46619-generic-fire-officer-bmw-5-series-g31-fivem-ready-elsnon-els-ready/

- Dreamzzz :)

Upvote 0
I think this is a wonderful idea as the g31 looks really nice

I think its a good idea, looks fresh compared to the 330d and the X1. Would rather replace both of them with this one

Suggestion Title: New LFB Officer G31

Division: Fire

New G31 Officer car, i think this would be the perfect car to replace our current Bmw 330d estate as its getting a little outdated and this new modern officer car would be a good replacement, the mod is free and having looked at it in OpenIV myself it looks like a pretty decent model but im no dev so i really couldnt say, it has two versions, a marked and unmarked variant, i feel like this would be a great modern addition to the garage and would allow us to look the part among other divisions with a modern vehicle! :)

See link below:

- Dreamzzz :)
like it

Last edited: