Accepted Guide for medical roleplay.

The suggestion has been accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneUniqueLAD

Reaction score
I was wondering if a guide could be created for people who need to potentially role play being injured. I've personally realised I lack confidence in playing someone who is injured, I'm probably not the only person either. When I'm down LAS turn up and do what they need to do and obviously ask loads of questions but sometimes (as someone that lacks confidence for medical stuff) it's hard to know how to respond when all this equipment is being applied. It's slightly annoying as well as you don't want to really ruin it for LAS who potentially might not be getting many callouts.

I know it may be hard to create a guide as each scenario is case by case but maybe if something could be made to help people know how to respond could be helpful. This would also hopefully help LAS have a better experience. Hope my question makes sense.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello OneUniqueLAD

This is a great idea. In my opinion, id recommend going through LAS Training within College as this will give you a broader knowledge within the medical field (within roleplay)

You can gain lots of knowledge within the NHS and they dont have any activity requirements, so although you can gather training from College and additional within the NHS, this could be beneficial.

I will pass your suggestion on to the NHS Team Leaders and perhaps they can come up with a basic guide to roleplay as NHS, and this could sit on the website alongside our other guides.

All of our current guides can be found here: https://policemp.com/guides/

Thanks

Hello OneUniqueLAD

This is a great idea. In my opinion, id recommend going through LAS Training within College as this will give you a broader knowledge within the medical field (within roleplay)

You can gain lots of knowledge within the NHS and they dont have any activity requirements, so although you can gather training from College and additional within the NHS, this could be beneficial.

I will pass your suggestion on to the NHS Team Leaders and perhaps they can come up with a basic guide to roleplay as NHS, and this could sit on the website alongside our other guides.

All of our current guides can be found here: https://policemp.com/guides/

Thanks
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for taking a look at this idea. Technically speaking I am a LAS Paramedic and did do my training however I've found it isn't really for me as I struggled to retain the medical knowledge I needed. Unfortunately, this has also meant I've struggled a bit to play as an injured person when I've needed to as I'm unsure how to react when certain treatments are done. I dread being injured in game. I must take my hat off (if I were to wear one) to our in game LAS and CIVS who roleplay all this everyday . In addition to helping players who lack medical confidence this would also potentially help new players joining the community.

Hello

I have spoken to the command over at NHS and they like your idea and wish to work on some content for Discord/Website.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.