Declined I’m game tags

The suggestion has been declined.

NickyThomas

Reaction score
Hi, I think it would be good to have some in game tags available so you can understand if players are there or not

E.g. have tags to state whether a player is AFK, IC (In Character) or OOC (Out of Character) so you can quickly identify those who are involved and can be involved actively in a scene.

When people are OOC or AFK those who are IC would know to disregard them as if they were not there in the role play

OOC could serve as a powerful tag to new people who would just like to observe gameplay before getting involved

The AFK tag could also link to play time e.g. if someone needs to take a quick rest break it could not count the time to active gameplay.

I think the AFK or OOC tag would also help those who may have a condition or disability which means they are not currently able to carry on game play and will be returning shortly (as opposed to exiting and relaunching the game)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi, I think it would be good to have some in game tags available so you can understand if players are there or not

E.g. have tags to state whether a player is AFK, IC (In Character) or OOC (Out of Character) so you can quickly identify those who are involved and can be involved actively in a scene.

When people are OOC or AFK those who are IC would know to disregard them as if they were not there in the role play

OOC could serve as a powerful tag to new people who would just like to observe gameplay before getting involved

The AFK tag could also link to play time e.g. if someone needs to take a quick rest break it could not count the time to active gameplay.

I think the AFK or OOC tag would also help those who may have a condition or disability which means they are not currently able to carry on game play and will be returning shortly (as opposed to exiting and relaunching the game)

Hey Nicky,

Thanks for your suggestion.

From what I recall, if someone goes AFK it does not track their playtime (at least it used to be the case).

In terms of OOC, the mechanism itself is already available. Anyone can request a ridealong, which is very much a case of watching a division, rather than actively being part of it. Similarly, if someone new turns up to the scene they should be able to just watch, if however there are any challenges in that space do let us know and we can communicate with the relevant command teams.

Thanks