Accepted Ingame Cuff System

The suggestion has been accepted.

AdvayReyes

Reaction score
I think it's high time as the server is gaining more members and standards are rising that we add some realism to the cuffing off civs by police officers. The amount of time we civs have been instantly placed in handcuff is insane and really kills off so many scenes, for instance, I was in a truck refusing to come out and when I finally did come out I instantly got placed in cuffs which does not show realism at all. I mean the very least you can do is say I will be placing you in cuffs and wait a second or two otherwise we are just cuffed instantly without any warning and I believe a new system should be worked on and in the time being we should be given a warning that they are going to place us in cuffs before they do it not after as it logically does not make much sense to me and I'm sure some other civs on the server would agree too.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello, I have discussed with command and we will look into implementing a version of the suggested changes into police. No ETA or image of what the final version will look like at this time.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Jinpooh
Senior Police Command.