Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Joint Response Unit

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Eivissa

Police Constable
Reaction score
I have seen this unit being used around the Kent area, it consists of a police officer and a paramedic and they are able to respond to either calls that may require police and ambulance.

To incorporate it in-game I would suggest:

- It must be crewed by any ERT officer (maybe FRB trained) and a Paramedic+ and would not require any additional training or tags
- They respond to calls such as assaults, robberies or RTCs
- The vehicle acts as an RRV and can also respond to just medical calls
- Can also respond to just police calls if they are the closest unit however paramedic must hold back in a hostile situation
- They must use the JRU vehicle which could just be a reskinned version of a vehicle already in-game (example below)
- Vehicle cannot transport any person under arrest and must call for another unit for transport
- Vehicle can initiate a pursuit if the officer driving is IPP trained however the unit should call in the relative division to come and deal with MOT markers, drugs etc and not attempt to stop the vehicle unless it is causing an immediate danger to the public
- Both persons to run under a new callsign JRU-1
- Only 1 JRU at a time, must have at least 1 DCA online before it can be utilised

The benefits would be;

- Faster NHS response time
- Less resources are needed for minor scenes
- Can open a few more avenues for RP
- Something a bit different where both members can learn from each other to help their RP in the future

These are the rules I can think of at the moment but if anyone else has any suggestions in regards to it, I'd love to hear them

Attachments

• 5EIQNNPCI9R8ER6GN2IF.jpg
    5EIQNNPCI9R8ER6GN2IF.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moving to divisional suggestions for review

I have seen this unit being used around the Kent area, it consists of a police officer and a paramedic and they are able to respond to either calls that may require police and ambulance.

To incorporate it in-game I would suggest:

- It must be crewed by any ERT officer (maybe FRB trained) and a Paramedic+ and would not require any additional training or tags
- They respond to calls such as assaults, robberies or RTCs
- The vehicle acts as an RRV and can also respond to just medical calls
- Can also respond to just police calls if they are the closest unit however paramedic must hold back in a hostile situation
- They must use the JRU vehicle which could just be a reskinned version of a vehicle already in-game (example below)
- Vehicle cannot transport any person under arrest and must call for another unit for transport
- Vehicle can initiate a pursuit if the officer driving is IPP trained however the unit should call in the relative division to come and deal with MOT markers, drugs etc and not attempt to stop the vehicle unless it is causing an immediate danger to the public
- Both persons to run under a new callsign JRU-1
- Only 1 JRU at a time, must have at least 1 DCA online before it can be utilised

The benefits would be;

- Faster NHS response time
- Less resources are needed for minor scenes
- Can open a few more avenues for RP
- Something a bit different where both members can learn from each other to help their RP in the future

These are the rules I can think of at the moment but if anyone else has any suggestions in regards to it, I'd love to hear them
Hello Eivissa,

Thank you for your suggestion, I find this very interesting.
I believe this to be another step to encouraging officers taking up FRB Training and giving additional resource to ERT when responding to scenes.
We will thoroughy discuss this with ERT Command and hopefull you will have an answer soon.

@(RS2) Cheesballz1503 @(RS4) Aidan.m364 @(RI2) Thomas_

Hello

Thanks for your suggestion. There was a recent post regarding this topic, but i can't seem to find it.
There is something in the works currently regarding a Joint Reponse Unit, i won't give out too many details. I will leave this as pending in the interim until further updates

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello

After speaking with LAS command, we both agree that this would be a very good thing to have inside the server.

Due to this, we will work on it until the background and hopefully will see this in the future, this will be moved to Accepted whilst we work on it in the background. Thank you for the suggestion.

Moved to ACCEPTED

Many Thanks,