Declined JRU Spawning perms for MET

The suggestion has been declined.

(TL1) CptNeat

NHS Team Leader
Reaction score
For those in met holding a JRU qualification it would be easier if both LAS and ERT can spawn the car not just LAS

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Cptneat,

I don't see an issue with the current way to Spawn the JRU Vehicle.

It would just be the current spawning but in reverse where it would require the met to drive to the Paramedic to collect them or the Paramedic to drive to a station.

Hello KiltedScot,

Yes I understand where you coming from however it would be nice for both services to be able to spawn in for both crews (Police picking up paramedic or other way around)

My only issue is you then both turn up in a JRU and have a little fight over who’s driving 😂

Forbesee,

I mean they will need to sort it out themselves

Think at present NHS/ERT command are happy although will let them have the final say as its puts me up nor down.

Hello CptNeat,

At the moment i feel that this would cause too much of an issue with the spawning of the vehicle. At the moment this is simple, crewing is requested in the JRU Crewing thread, the paramedic then brings the vehicle out and meets with the officer at there chosen location. Driving should be shared among both the Paramedic and The Officer.

On the basis of this i'm going to decline this suggest, We may further review this in the future.