Declined Kent Police

The suggestion has been declined.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For this to work, you would essentially need a new division, new cars, new divisional command, new training etc. would also be limited to patrol in the north of the map. Wouldn't make sense to have Kent police up in sandy but Met police patrolling from it. Would also most likely end up taking rural away from ERT as it wouldn't make sense again to have Kent police but met rural patrolling sandy. And if this was to happen, it would need to happen to LFB and have Kent fire service in place too. However not my place to say yes or no, just my opinion :)

So the short answer is no, we can't, but i'll expand with a few things to explain why:
So by utilising the met police for the whole map, it allows us to save a large amount of server storage space on vehicles and uniforms. These savings apply less load to the server, especially during peak times, allowing for smoother gameplay.
Implementing kent police (which would require new EUP and Vehicles at least) would require adding new uniforms for every division, new vehicles for every division, and this would significantly ramp up the file size of the server, and would as a result substantially impede server performance.
With that in mind, i'll be moving this to declined