Declined LFB Sub Division

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame21

LFB Trainer
Reaction score
This is an idea that hit my mind and wanted to see what would be thought of it.
LFB sometimes respond to multiple fires that are related and set by an arsonist but I would thinking that wouldn't is be a good idea if LFB had like a Arson Investigation Sub Division.
They go to fire scenes and investigate it and find what caused it and how it was started and they would obviously put it on a form and keep note of it etc and they would also work with the Police like CID so they can get ideas on who's doing it/setting it and why.
I know usually LFB check the area for causes for the fire but I feel like there should be an arson investigation sub division for LFB who check these scenes and get everything done that would be needed.

This means that CID would receive something new and extra along their work and LFB would have something new and possibly interesting.

Obviously might not be accepted but it would be nice to see something like this within the LFB.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello Flame

So I believe we might be getting something similar to this as there is a section for it on our vehicle guide for when more assets are introduced to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.