Pending Dev Review LFB: Torch / flashlight on LFB helmets or body to see in smoke or thermal imaging camera

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(JO-1) BiscuitBoy

Station Officer
Reaction score
Dealing with a building full of smoke makes it hard to see and I know fire fighters deal with it in real life but it would help when looking for civs or other peds as it gets to a point where you cant see any further infront of you and the floor is near imposible to see and if there was a civ laying on the floor it would be very hard to spot them especially if they are wearing dark clothing, and the torch in game doesnt make a difference with it being on or off when using it in the smoke.
I understand if this doesnt becoem a thing I thought it could be something to help with in the future

Moved to Divisional Suggestions ~Joshia

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1
Dealing with a building full of smoke makes it hard to see and I know fire fighters deal with it in real life but it would help when looking for civs or other peds as it gets to a point where you cant see any further infront of you and the floor is near imposible to see and if there was a civ laying on the floor it would be very hard to spot them especially if they are wearing dark clothing, and the torch in game doesnt make a difference with it being on or off when using it in the smoke.
I understand if this doesnt becoem a thing I thought it could be something to help with in the future
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your suggestion. The Thermal Imaging Camera is an idea I like and would love to see in myself. As for whether it can be done or not that will be up to the devs. (It will be as there is such thing on helicopter cameras, gun scopes etc..) It depends if it can be done on a handheld TIC model. The TIC is a fantastic peice of equipment and makes IRL firefighting SAR so much easier.

The Flashlight on the helmet is also an Idea I like, however ther may be limitations due to the way clothing is handled in GTAV.
Again, it will be one for the developers to look into. The flashlight would not be as important however, as it will be useless in smoke filled buildings. (Take it from personal experience). It would however, be good for incidents outdoors or in buildings where lots of smoke isnt present.

I will move this thread to "Pending Developers Review" so they can leave their input whether this is possible or not.

Thanks, JaypeX.

Attachments

• get-uni-t-popular-thermal-imaging-cameras-at-a-promotional-price-at-banggood.jpg
    get-uni-t-popular-thermal-imaging-cameras-at-a-promotional-price-at-banggood.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 4