Declined Lights and Siren Module

The suggestion has been declined.

Clumsy_Cuzo

MET Trainer
Reaction score
In real life emergency vehicles use a module like the one attached (sorry about the low quality image off Google). Could this be an option for the different light options? Such as 999, rear blues, front blues, on scene lights etc... It would also be good to hear a voice that says "999 mode activated".

Attachments

• Siren module.png
    Siren module.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
on LAS vehicles it says the "999 mode activated", and in my opinion no need for front or rear blues, but good sugestion

999 mode activated is only for LAS, Doesn't happen in Met or LFB vehicles

As mentioned above the "999 mode activated" is a London Ambulance Service thing only, however I do like the idea of being able to control our emergency lighting system. I am unsure if this would work with our current ELS set up but hope one of the devs can shine some light on this for us.

So harrod's on the right line of with the ELS script it's not a feasable option.

To summarise how it works, blue lights work in pairs. 1 and 3, 2 and 4. for us to be able to control solely the lights on the lightbar, the four sections would need to be using all the available extras.
This means to movable door lights, no movable boot lights, etc. The ability to split the lights between front and back has been experimented with in the past, however was not a feasable option with how we run ELS.