Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: AFO new tactic training

Division: MET - AFO

My suggestion is for AFO command to implement a new ticket after passing tpac probation. This will be called AFO-Raptor this will be requested the same way you do for TPAC and SRO and you will be allowed to request this driving ticket after passing TPAC probation. Within this package it will cover side-ways, head on tc on bikes. Bike boxes and advanced tactics for bike pursuits as in how to keep up with them when they go through alleys and 6 AFO Tpac-Raptor will be allowed on the pursuit to help cut the bikes of from the alleys. Another extra training ticket is car tactical contact. This will not just include the normal AFO tc but reset tc , head on tc and normal tc. I believe this will be useful within AFO as it will allow AFO to stop pursuits quicker protecting the public safety.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi,

Thanks for your Suggestion!

Having Reviewed this with the rest of AFO Command we have taken note of your suggestion, we are currently exploring a wide range of new Pursuit Tactics for AFO and we will add this to the list of things to visit when carrying out the review.

I will however be marking this suggestion as declined but keep an eye out in the future for an updated Tactics list.

Regards,
AFO Command