Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: MOE Self Learning Package Concept

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Elliott.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: MOE Self Learning Package Concept

Division: MET - AFO

Hello,

MOE (Method Of Entry) Policy plays a massive role in day to day policing and especially within AFO. Some people are not as knowledgeable then other when it comes to legalisations and type of force used to enter a property. I feel this package will be beneficial to upcoming AFOs when attending planed operations or in general when leading a property entry.

As some people know AFO carry an enforcer which can be equipped from the boot of a vehicle however many people aren't aware of it. This is a cool piece of equipment and it would be great for other AFOs to know about this and when to use it creating a more immersive experience.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So currently off the top of my head, we have ARO MOE (Training package) and a TSG MOE (self learning package).

I can't see no reason why we couldn't have a MOE SLP for AFO.. , though the decision would be down to AFO Command and SPC. :)

Hi Elliott,

Thanks for your Suggestion!

Having reviewed this with the rest of AFO Command we have decided to Accept your Suggestion! This is something that we will look at and work on, however there is no Guarantee on Implementation or timeline.

I will move this to Accepted Suggestions.

Regards,
AFO Command