Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: New advancing tactic with cars

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Aidan.m364

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New advancing tactic with cars

Division: MET - AFO

Possibly getting the devs to add a / command that allows for the bonnet of a car to be lifted, meaning that ARVs can push closer to a scene with officers on foot hiding behind an ARV whilst the driver is protected by a bulletproof bonnet. Would be a good thing to have for scenes in remote areas like the farm house in grape seed where we are exposed to the house and have little to no way of pushing up without being in the sight of windows. I know that this is also used in real life situations as well.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
To kinda ride this idea given that AA has developed massively I think being able to open bonnets would look good when mechanics arrive to deal with a vehicle issue. Obviously I understand this may not be possible given all the AI cars but maybe allow it for the more custom vehicles that players use regularly etc. In addition to AA this would assist LFB roleplay as well.

Yeah coming from all points of views, it would be a good addition to add. Could even be brought in with the same mechanic as the boot, walk up to the front of your car, hold right click and press y. Could really enhance some scenes.

Hi Aidan,

I like the idea however obviously we would need to pass this via the Dev Team. As a quicker solution I would argue this is an opportunity to use the Jankel more in game.

I have passed to FI1 Arctic for review.

Thanks

This is a good idea, not sure on the dynamics of each vehicle whether they have the action to lift every bonnet. Will past to dev for review but sure it wont be at the top of priority

Moving to accepted, suggestion already been considered and has been added.