Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possible More Slots To Be Free

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Macho

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Possible More Slots To Be Free

Division: MET - AFO

Hello Police MP ,

I'm Just Here Engaging More Slots To Be Possibly Added Into AFO HQ What I'm Trying to Bring Across Is How The Server's Growing Day By Day And The More Active People Are Within The Server This May Be a Good idea To Think About

I Know The Max For AFO Is 65 But If Im Honest I Only See about 10 AFO a Day And It Would Be More Ideal to Try And Bring More Spaces To Fit These Active People In

I Also Know The Time Sets When Command Try and Bring These Out Ever so Months And The Competive Type This May Involve but This Is An Idea And A Start To Possibly Something New

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hello Police MP ,

I'm Just Here Engaging More Slots To Be Possibly Added Into AFO HQ What I'm Trying to Bring Across Is How The Server's Growing Day By Day And The More Active People Are Within The Server This May Be a Good idea To Think About

I Know The Max For AFO Is 65 But If Im Honest I Only See about 10 AFO a Day And It Would Be More Ideal to Try And Bring More Spaces To Fit These Active People In

I Also Know The Time Sets When Command Try and Bring These Out Ever so Months And The Competive Type This May Involve but This Is An Idea And A Start To Possibly Something New

Didn't AFO only just had the number of slots increased?

Hello Police MP ,

I dissagree, if we bring AFO slots up that means more AFO online which means civs will do more firearms scenes and there is already more than regular london now. I personally think it would make it unrealistic and quite irritating for non armed divs.

I dissagree, if we bring AFO slots up that means more AFO online which means civs will do more firearms scenes and there is already more than regular london now. I personally think it would make it unrealistic and quite irritating for non armed divs.
I agree with this, I feel like there is ample amount of AFO personnel, the problem with bringing more AFO or increasing their numbers, everyone would be AFO, everyone would have a gun and everyone would want Civs to focus on AFO, more than what they currently do.

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will be declining this as we've just recently increased our divisional cap to 65 on the latest intake, to reflect the increase of the server’s growth.

AFO command and Senior Police Command currently feel this is at an appropriate level, with plenty of AFO on peak times of the day being capable to deal with the firearm deployments currently presented to them.

This is constantly being monitored and may change in the future. However, at the moment I will be declining this request.

Regards,