Pending Dev Review MET - CID: Addition of binoculars script

The suggestion is awaiting dev review.

(E2) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Addition of binoculars script

Division: MET - CID

Hello, I have recently come across a script that allows a functional set of binoculars to be used in-game. This would be perfect for doing surveillance operations as it allows an official way to zoom into things of interest, gives a professional appearance and also looks really good.

The script link is attached below, as well as a link to a showcase video on youtube:

Thanks, Jinpooh

Upvote 2
Suggestion Title: Addition of binoculars script

Division: MET - CID

Hello, I have recently come across a script that allows a functional set of binoculars to be used in-game. This would be perfect for doing surveillance operations as it allows an official way to zoom into things of interest, gives a professional appearance and also looks really good.

The script link is attached below:

Thanks, Jinpooh
Hello Jinpooh,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I really like the idea of this script, how the binoculars function and how they look when you are looking into them. If it were to be added, this script would bring a deeper aspect into surveillance, and heighten the sense of realism and immersion. In the video you mention, the opening goes through the process of getting it through an economy script; however, as the way the server is set up this exact method of gaining the binoculars would not be possible. Although, this does not say that there could be other alternatives to accessing the binoculars such as a /binoculars command or something similar. Looking at the GitHub repository, it looks like this script is coded in .lua, when the server mainly runs off C#. Although, I am sure this could be mitigated if the devs approve of this suggestion.

As a result, this suggestion will be passed over while PENDING DEV REVIEW

Thanks