Suggestion Declined MET - CID: Bringing the lights that are hidden behind spoilers forward

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Joe.

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bringing the lights that are hidden behind spoilers forward

Division: MET - CID

Some lights are covered by the spoilers - the car will look so much better and use able if they where brought forward so you can see them whilst driving

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Bringing the lights that are hidden behind spoilers forward

Division: MET - CID

Some lights are covered by the spoilers - the car will look so much better and use able if they where brought forward so you can see them whilst driving
Hello TTV Clipz,

Thank you for your suggestion!

What models of vehicles does this occur on? Please could you possibly get some videos and/or photos of this occurring, please?

Thanks

Hello TTV Clipz,

Thank you for your suggestion!

What models of vehicles does this occur on? Please could you possibly get some videos and/or photos of this occurring, please?

Thanks
On some cars, like the A3 I think it is - the spoiler covers the lights and I’ll get some scream shots and vids tonight

Here are 2 cars that I could get my hands on - Ik one is AFO but I can’t choose multiple cars - the second is CID - can I send u the vids in a PM as I cannot send them here from my phone

Here are 2 cars that I could get my hands on - Ik one is AFO but I can’t choose multiple cars - the second is CID - can I send u the vids in a PM as I cannot send them here from my phone
Hello TTV Clipz,

Thank you for your explanation, and expanding on your original suggestion.

The videos that you showed me, show the lights somewhat masked by the top spoiler. Unfortunately, this not something that is easily changed, if at all. The time taken and difficulty to change this on these vehicles unfortunately does not match up to the product that would be produced. The developers work hard to being us new and exciting content, which affects all people within the server. Spending copious amounts of time on this would not be beneficial to them.

As a result, this suggestion has been DECLINED and will be moved to the relevant forum location.

Thanks