Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: CID Custody booking

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

(DI1) TonraThe11

Inspector
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CID Custody booking

Division: MET - CID

On the Custody booking there is a question asking wether or not a suspect had intoxicants ( alcohol drugs or medication) for the answer there no intoxicants, Drugs ,and injuries

I think it would be better to add alcohol and medication to the selectable list and add injuries to the script

File(s) attached

Attachments

• image_2022-09-09_234914350.png
    image_2022-09-09_234914350.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: CID Custody booking

Division: MET - CID

On the Custody booking there is a question asking wether or not a suspect had intoxicants ( alcohol drugs or medication) for the answer there no intoxicants, Drugs ,and injuries

I think it would be better to add alcohol and medication to the selectable list and add injuries to the script

File(s) attached

Hello Tonra,

Thank you for your suggestion!

I wish to start this by letting you know the entirety of the custody booking form will be getting a fresh new look very soon. However, for the meantime, the question detailed above was designed so that you can put any reported drugs and/or alcohol in the section that reads "other". This allows for a more detailed answer than simply "drugs reported" or "alcohol reported". Having the space to type the answer allows custody staff to be more detailed and precise when completing bookings. In this designated area, you could type "3 Units of Alcohol consumed at 11:00", rather than a simple tick box with "alcohol reported"

As I prefaced this message with, the custody form is getting a revamp. This will include asking the suspect if they have any injuries. For the meantime, I will add this to the script of this question to eliminate confusion.

As a result of the above, I will be moving this suggestion over to ACCEPTED,

Thanks