Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: Negotiation role

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormzz

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Negotiation role

Division: MET - CID

This is for all police roles above ERT and For extra CIV roleplay as well This will help the roleplay by providing negotiations for hostage situations and bomb threats, This will allow more people to be able to do more within the server

Another idea would be to have a specific role for this and this could be like tsg ( if there is any available then they can swap )

However if there is none online I think mandatory AFO and CID should be trained in this and then a separate application should be dropped for this ( just like IPP trained drivers )

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have already suggested this and they had said it's in the works

Suggestion Title: Negotiation role

Division: MET - CID

This is for all police roles above ERT and For extra CIV roleplay as well This will help the roleplay by providing negotiations for hostage situations and bomb threats, This will allow more people to be able to do more within the server

Another idea would be to have a specific role for this and this could be like tsg ( if there is any available then they can swap )

However if there is none online I think mandatory AFO and CID should be trained in this and then a separate application should be dropped for this ( just like IPP trained drivers )
Hello stormzz,

Thank you for this suggestion!

There is something similar being worked on which relates to your suggestion, although there is no ETA at this moment in time. As a result, your suggestion will be moved to ACCEPTED.

Many thanks,
Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.