Suggestion Accepted MET - CID: New Suits for CID

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So different suits for detectives to wear, by range i mean a few suits in different colours and styles

So different suits for detectives to wear, by range i mean a few suits in different colours and styles

Hell Tyler,

Thank you for expanding on your suggestion.

I like the idea of having a broader spectrum of suits to chose from as this is definitely something what detectives enjoy wearing. I agree, a bit of variation in the suits colour and style would be refreshing to see. It would also be of use to both our subdivisions SCD and UCO when performing operations. One or two different coloured suits would help us to blend in incredibly well. However, we have a good range of uniforms in the CID locker already. Never the less, I will push this forward to the devs, and will hope to get a concrete answer for you.

I do not think that the individual clothing components in themselves needs to be changed in any way, but instead have one or two additional options with a different texture. For example, one suit could have a black blazer with a purple shirt and another could be a black blazer with a white shirt.

As a result, this suggestion has been moved to PENDING DEV REVIEW

Thanks

Last edited: